Is your Facebook page under-performing?
If so, we’re running a 2-hour workshop that’s just for you.
Our March Facebook workshop is perfect if:
- You’re not sure how to use Facebook effectively for your business
- You’ve got an existing Facebook page which you feel is under-performing
- You struggle when it comes to knowing what to post on your page
- You have a bunch of Facebook marketing questions that you want answer’s too!
Facebook marketing workshop details:
This 2-hour workshop will cover:
- Facebook page set-up, how to tell if your page is set-up correctly
- What time of day is best for you to post on your page (when your fans are online)
- How to save time by scheduling your Facebook updates in advance
- What to share on your Facebook page (and how to brainstorm post ideas)
- How to boost your Facebook posts to reach a larger audience
We’ll also share tips & tricks that you can put to use on your page straight away.
Join us on Wednesday 25th March
When? Wed 25th March from 10am–midday
Where? Basestation Co-Working Space (148 Durham Street, Tauranga)
Cost? $180+gst per person
What to bring:
- Your own laptop (and power cord)
- Your Facebook account login details
- Your business cards (don’t miss the networking opportunity!)
And we’ll provide boat-loads of enthusiasm and tea and coffee.
Ready to ramp up your Facebook marketing this year?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your place at this event (limited to 10 people)