How we work
The terms and conditions below govern how we operate.
In agreeing to work with us, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- You own your stuff: When we produce work for your business, we assign the copyright to you. You can use the work we produce for you as you see fit, without having to ask us for permission.
- Confidentiality: We understand that some of the business information you share with us is confidential in nature. We’ll treat all information as commercially sensitive.
- Your privacy: We’ll keep any login details and your email database to ourselves. We’ll keep your information private, and we won’t use it for any purpose other than dealing with you.
- Our work: Some of the success of our work is determined by third parties like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. We’ll do our best to make sure the algorithms love your posts – but we want you to know we don’t have any special powers over third party organisations like these.
- Your email subscribers: Like you, we don’t like spam. When you provide us with your database of email contacts, we’ll assume each recipient has opted-in and agreed to hear from your business.
- We’ll keep things moving: We understand you’re busy. We’ll give you minimum 2 days notice of anything being scheduled to appear on your Facebook page or website, and we do this so that you can provide feedback or ask us to make any changes. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll assume you’re happy and we will go ahead and post your content.
- Not everyone is likeable: The world wide web is a big place, and not everyone is nice. We’ll keep an eye and inform you of any negative or concerning comments we see on your social media channels, but you need to know we don’t watch it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No contracts: Ultimately, we want you to always be happy with our work. So all we ask is for 30 days notice if you wish to end our relationship. If you want us to stop work instantly for any reason, we will still need to invoice for the next 30 days.
- Our Invoices: For one-off project or campaign work, we invoice 50% due at our project start meeting, with the final 50% due on the 20th of the following month. For our recurring work, we invoice on the 1st of each month, for the work being completed during that month. Our invoices are payable 20th of the month, by which time two-thirds of the work is complete. For charge up work based on an hourly rate, we invoice on the last day of the month, with payment due 20th of the following month. If the above sounds complex, don’t worry – simply refer to your invoice due date, or contact us if you have a query.
- Online advertising: For online advertising such as Facebook or LinkedIn ads, we prefer to have those companies charge your company credit card directly. Should you require we invoice you for the advertising cost instead, then we’ll incur the cost on our credit card, and add a 10% administration fee to the advertising spend to cover our time. Our minimum fee is $100+gst per month or campaign.
- Problem Solving: If you’re unhappy for any reason, we’d like to be the first to know. In the unlikely event we can’t resolve things, our limitation of liability is restricted to the previous 3 months of activity.
- Getting In Touch: If you need us, we’ll be here. We will return your calls and emails within 2 business days at most.
- Your Feedback: We care about your experience with us, and we’d like to know if there’s room to improve. If you have a comment, question or suggestion please contact us.