Know someone with a Facebook business page that’s out of date?
Facebook is a powerful tool, but many NZ businesses don’t have the time to manage their page.
Nominate a Facebook page that needs help and enter to win $100 cash.
How it works:
- Visit my Likeable Facebook page and ‘Tag’ the business you’d like to nominate
- On the 10th of October 2013 I’ll randomly select one entrant to receive $100 cash
Not sure how to ‘Tag’ on Facebook?
Just type an ‘@’ symbol and start typing the name of the Facebook page you’d like to nominate. For example, to tag Air NZ type: @Air New Zealand
Worried about the draw being rigged?
I’ll record a video of the draw so that you can see it’s drawn fairly.
Why am I doing this?
I’m looking to help businesses that are struggling to keep their Facebook pages up to date each week, but I need your help to find them!
Am I going to contact the businesses that are nominated?
Yes, I’m going to send them a letter offering my help, that’s all.
The fine print (terms and conditions)
- To enter, the Facebook page you nominate must:
- Be for a legitimate, NZ based business
- Have 25 fans or more
- Have been idle/abandoned for 4 weeks or more (at the time of entry)
- There is no limit to the amount of entries per person, though each entry must be for a different Facebook page (and meet the criteria above)
- The winner will be drawn randomly on the 10th of October 2013 (and a video of the draw itself posted on Facebook)
- Funds will be paid to the winner by way of bank deposit
Leave a comment below or send me a message on the Likeable Marketing Co Facebook page
Ready to nominate a Facebook page that’s out of date?
Visit my Likeable Marketing Co Facebook page and ‘Tag’ the Facebook page that you’d like to nominate – that’s it!
ps – Good luck!