Looking for marketing inspiration for next month?
If so, we’ve got you covered.
10 key dates in September 2014:
- Sept 7: Father’s Day
- Sept 8: International Literacy Day
- Sept 19: International ‘Talk Like a Pirate’ Day
- Sept 20: World Gratitude Day
- Sept 20: General Election
- Sept 21: International Day of Peace
- Sept 22–28: Tolkien Week (with September 22 being Hobbit Day, the “birthday” of Frodo and Bilbo Baggins)
- Sept 26: Last day of school (term three)
- Sept 28: Ask a Stupid Question Day
- Sept 28: Daylight savings begins (hooray!)
September is also Classical Music Month and International Strategic Thinking Month, and – fun fact – in 1752 September 2 was immediately followed by September 14. The British Empire had just adopted the Gregorian Calendar!
Think we’ve missed something?
Leave a comment and let us know.